To Inquire About Becoming a Partner
Contact Tom Jones, MiOFO Project Coordinator
Call 734-612-6677, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (unavailable on state holidays).
- Brain Injury Association
- DAV SERVING VETERANS SINCE 1920
- Eisenhower Center Dramatic Results For Traumatic Injury
- Killer Food Plots You Reap What Your Sow
- MUCC Michigan United Conservation Clubs
- PATH Passing Along The Heritage
- SCI Safari Club International
- The American Legion Patriotic Veterans Organization
Brain Injury Association of Michigan Veterans Program – BIAMI is a 35 year old 501-c-3 non-profit organization that provides advocacy, awareness, training, and support for traumatic brain injury (TBI) survivors and their families as well [...]
Eisenhower Center provides care and rehabilitation to adults. Along with providing an amazing amount of support to not only Mi OFO, but to our entire team.